Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Final Post *sniff*

Well, this is it. That moment when we all must depart and go our separate ways. I just want to say that this class has been completely awesome. I think everyone would agree to that as well. Thanks for a fun and educational Centreterm!




Ok, here's my last entry. This is one of the pieces I had in my portfolio presentation. I took this image, made a copy, and made the copy grayscale. Then I used the separateColor() filter on the original image. I then blended each of those colors into the grayscale image and saved the resulting picture. My next step was to get them all on the same canvas. So I created a canvas that would fit all the images if I were to set them side-by-side. Then, I simply placeInCanvas() those images in their proper place and, BLAM! What you "SEE" is what you get.








I really like this picture. Especially the green one because it reminds me of the Hulk.









Fear the Yoda...

No comments:

Post a Comment