Monday, January 9, 2012

Journal Entry 1: the plan

 Alright, here goes nothing! my plan is to use these three pictures in my final project. As abstract and random as these three pictures may seem, they will be used in a way that (hopefully) makes sense. Santa Claus and Darth Vader will be in an epic battle of good vs evil...in space of course. (I find myself laughing as I type this...) Santa will be placed on the bottom of the screen and it will look as if the blue electricity is shooting out of his hand. Darth Vader will be at the red planet, and his hand will look as if it shooting the red electricity. Clearly Darth Vader must have the red electricity because his lightsaber's red; Santa must have the blue electricity because he lives in the North Pole and, hey, it gets pretty cold out there. I hope it's clear that this is a battle of good vs evil. We have the most common "bad guy" in Darth Vader, and Saint Nicolas as the "good guy." If the picture turns out looking like Darth Vader is just angry because Santa Claus put him on the 'naughty list,' I will be just fine with that too. On a technical note, I will more than likely adjust the RGB values of the background to make the red even brighter and the blue even brighter - just to give the electricity a little 'pop.'

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like the basis for a center piece in the project. Fine. Tomorrow maybe sketch out with a pencil what you have in mind. I'd like to see it. I have some questions about what you're doing with the shapes.

    Updates since this post?

    ReplyDelete