Thursday, January 19, 2012

Santa gets animated

Ok, I've  been working a lot with makeCanvas and placeInCanvas today because I will be using a lot of it in my final project. Here is what I did, I knew that each santa picture had dimensions of 400x400, and my idea was to place them all one after the other in a single canvas. So I created a canvas that had dimensions of 1600x400. This made since because my y values weren't going to change, only my x values. So the first picture I placed at (o,o), the second picture I placed at (400,0), the third at (800,0), and the last (1200,0). I used threeColor to create the wild looking Santas in this picture, by the way. The resulting photo came out just as expected...I think I'm getting the hang of this thing.

I would attempt making a mosaic with different pictures for each tile using this method, but I don't think I have that kind of time. That would be really cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment